Moje zdjęcie
Nazwa:
Lokalizacja: Poland
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz ? My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends. Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends, So Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?
That’s it!

środa, 17 listopada 2010

altered state of consciousness



I think that the most difficult person to understand is yourself. As you get older you quickly become more and more aware of all the layers. There are too many layers. There are layers to yourself that feel so normal at one moment and so horrid the next. The most frightening feeling of all: when you wake up in the morning and you can’t remember the person you were last night. You look in the mirror and you can’t recognize the person you’ve seen each time you’ve looked in the mirror over the past nineteen years.

Komentarze (1):

Blogger Zosia pisze...

simply because you have to know what's most important
and most valuable

in you.

4 grudnia 2010 09:34  

Prześlij komentarz

Subskrybuj Komentarze do posta [Atom]

<< Strona główna